Information for Schoolcraft Employees
We take pride in offering vital business opportunities to our employees, students and the community. This is an evolving situation, and our College operations are continuing. If the situation requires changing our current operational status, we'll provide updates to our website.
Additional precautions are being taken:
- Facilities has increased the cleaning schedule.
- All necessary precautions have been taken and provisions have been made for distance learning and remote working.
- We conduct daily entry screening for all staff, faculty, students and contractors entering the workplace.
- Please self-assess your health situation before arriving to avoid being turned away due to an elevated body temperature, for example.
- If you are screened here and have an elevated temperature, then you will be asked to leave and can be screened again the next day.
Remote work arrangements when:
- Employees have been exposed to a person who has COVID-19 without wearing proper PPE
- Employees become ill
Interim procedures are in development for:
- Work from home arrangements
- Sick time use
- On-call worker arrangements
Understanding What Steps to Take
To better understand your situation and what steps to take, please review the following information:
For On-Call Workers:
Self-quarantine due to illness:
- Call your personal physician and report your current body temperature and any other symptoms, OR
- Contact a phone physician service and report your current body temperature and any other symptoms.
- Employees with benefits through Schoolcraft can call 1-844-606-1608 or log on to www.bcbsmonlinevisits.com .
- Employees without benefits through Schoolcraft, log on to https://ihaecare.zipnosis.com .
- All self-quarantines are to be registered with Human Resources via this email address: email@example.com.
- If you have further questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If additional support is needed, our Employee Assistance Program, HelpNet, is available at 1-800-969-6162.