Here are today's updates from Schoolcraft College:
Schoolcraft College's Operations Continuity Team continues to meet on a regular basis. This team monitors the state and local situation daily. Numerous safety plans and protocols have been put in place in order to safely fulfill the College's mission.
- The fall semester started Aug. 31. Almost all classes are being taught via distance learning. Some classes or parts of classes that can't be taught via distance learning are being conducted in our labs in-person with strict safety protocols.
- The new Self-Screening Portal began for students and employees on Aug. 10. Students and employees can receive a confirmation by text or email. Links are on the employee and student pages on our Coronavirus main page.
- The Bookstore is open for curbside pickup. (Closed on Fridays).
- The Bradner Library is open by appointment only.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has updated several guidelines, including:
This site will be updated as news warrants.