- This event has passed.
Understanding Financial Management – [Cancelled]
November 23, 2021 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
This event is cancelled.
Are balance sheets intimidating to you? Learn to finesse every aspect of your business by becoming confident in your knowledge of the basics of financial management. Course topics include:
- Using key financial statements
- Accounting language, including debits and credits
- Preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Cash flow analysis and break even
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that Personal & Professional Learning (PPL) has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email.
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s Ocelot Access
- Go to schoolcraft.edu and choose the Ocelot Access (formerly WebAdvisor) tab to register and pay.
- Choose PPL Non-Credit Student.
- Select Register and Pay for Personal and Professional Learning Classes.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit Section Number 940711 or the 4-digit CES Number 1720.
- Check the box to select the course for “Understanding Financial Management” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
Step 2: Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the “Understanding Financial Management” course.
- Enter your email address and select Continue. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select Register to complete Step 2.