September 29, 2022
Are balance sheets intimidating to you? Learn to finesse every aspect of your business by becoming confident in your knowledge of the basics of financial management. Course topics include:
- Using key financial statements
- Accounting language, including debits and credits
- Preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Cash flow analysis and break even
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s Ocelot Access
- Go to schoolcraft.edu and choose the Ocelot Access (formerly WebAdvisor) tab to register and pay.
- Choose PPL Non-Credit Student.
- Select Register and Pay for Personal and Professional Learning Classes.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit Section Number 845102 or the 4-digit CES Number 1373.
- Check the box to select the course for “Understanding Financial Management” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
Step 2: Register with the MI-SBDC (Michigan Small Business Development Center)