- This event has passed.
Understanding Financial Management
March 23 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Are balance sheets intimidating to you? Learn to finesse every aspect of your business by becoming confident in your knowledge of the basics of financial management. Course topics include:
- Using key financial statements
- Accounting language, including debits and credits
- Preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Cash flow analysis and break even
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that Personal & Professional Learning (PPL) has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email.
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s Ocelot Access
- Go to schoolcraft.edu and choose the Ocelot Access (formerly WebAdvisor) tab to register and pay.
- Choose PPL Non-Credit Student.
- Select Register and Pay for Personal and Professional Learning Classes.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit Section Number 910740 or the 4-digit CES Number 1720.
- Check the box to select the course for “Understanding Financial Management” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
Step 2: Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the “Understanding Financial Management” course on March 23, 2022.
- Follow the Register prompt.