Meet the Expert – Defense Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS)
September 23, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Are you looking to grow your business through new opportunities? Join us for our LIVE, virtual event to hear it straight from the experts; the Procurement Technical Assistance Center and the Defense Logistics Agency on Thursday, September 23, 2021, as they reveal the Defense Logistics Agency DLA Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS). This simplistic, automated system provides access to 85% of DLA’s solicitations including nearly 100% of consumable items.
Such as the following:
- Medical Supplies
- Barrier Equipment
- Spare Parts
Who Should Attend?
Manufacturers, dealers, distributors, and other types of industries who are interested in selling to the Department of Defense will benefit from this informative webinar, which describes how the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) uses the DLA Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS) to purchase products and services to support US warfighters, and also covers best practices for your company to access and utilize this system.
After attending, you will be able to:
- Register your business in Defense Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS)
- Search for solicitations and submit a quote through DIBBS
- Identify different bid types
- View and download technical files such as drawings
- Compete for long-term contract opportunities
- Get familiar with DIBBS and accelerate your pursuit of new prospects.