Marketing Yourself to Become a Federal Subcontractor
June 15 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- In-Person – No fee, registration is required.
- Contact: Schoolcraft College APEX Accelerator Team at 734-462-4438
Register for this interactive in-person workshop to practice strategies and techniques to help prepare you to market yourself for federal subcontracting opportunities.
During this in-person interactive session, participants will:
- Discuss the value of subcontracting in the government marketplace
- Identify resources for engaging in data mining for market research
- Review key components of a Capabilities Statement
- Complete peer reviews of Dynamic Small Business Search Profiles (DSBS)*
*Small businesses must be registered in System for Award Management (SAM) in order to access their DSBS profile.
Optional: Personal laptop, existing Capabilities Statement
The APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense. Additionally, the Schoolcraft College APEX Accelerator is funded by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and Schoolcraft College.