Marketing Your Business | Virtual
November 9 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Market analysis and research
- Target marketing
- Assessing competitors
- Key marketing implementation tools.
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Personal & Professional Learning (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for “Personal & Professional Learning Classes” under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940724 or the 4 digit CES Number 1719.
- Check the box to select the course for “Marketing Your Business” and “Submit”.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
- If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
Step 2: Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the “Marketing Your Business” course on November 9, 2021.
- Enter your email address and select “Continue”. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the “Send Verification Code” button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select “Register” to complete Step 2.