- This event has passed.
Marketing Magic for Your Business
January 13 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
It’s not magic, it’s marketing! Demystify the art of marketing by discovering practical applications and marketing concepts designed to make your small business grow–magically. Develop your marketing plan, emphasizing:
- Market analysis and research
- Target marketing
- Assessing competitors
- Key marketing implementation tools.
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that Personal & Professional Learning (PPL) has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email.
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s Ocelot Access
- Go to schoolcraft.edu and choose the Ocelot Access (formerly WebAdvisor) tab to register and pay.
- Choose PPL Non-Credit Student.
- Select Register and Pay for Personal and Professional Learning Classes.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit Section Number 910732 or the 4-digit CES Number 1719.
- Check the box to select the course for “Marketing Magic for Your Business” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
Step 2: Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the “Marketing Magic for Your Business” course on January 13, 2022.
- Enter your email address and select “Continue”. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the “Send Verification Code” button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select “Register” to complete Step 2.