July 12, 2022
Do you need some sound savvy advice to get your business started? You’ve come to the right place! In this lively virtual-online business essentials course, you’ll ignite your entrepreneurial spirit and jump start your business. Watch your idea come to life by learning to develop your unique value proposition, utilize market research, create a business plan, and find the money (aka funding sources)!
You complete the creative pre-planning homework (aka entrepreneurial fun work) online and then you attend a dynamic live-online portion of the class via Zoom.
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that Personal and Professional Learning (PPL) has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s Ocelot Access
- Go to schoolcraft.edu and choose the Ocelot Access (formerly WebAdvisor) tab to register and pay.
- Choose PPL Non-Credit Student.
- Select Register and Pay for Personal and Professional Learning Classes.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit Section Number 930781or the 4-digit CES Number 1721.
- Check the box to select the course for “Jump Start Your Business” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
Step 2: Register with the MI-SBDC (Michigan Small Business Development Center
- Go to https://michigansbdc.org/ (or enter the URL in your browser window)
- Hover over Get Started
- Select, from drop-down menu, Training + Events
- View Events/Workshops
- Locate specific class you wish to attend
- Follow Register prompt