- This event has passed.
Jump Start Your Business
April 12 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Do you need some sound savvy advice to get your business started? You’ve come to the right place! In this lively virtual-online business essentials course, you’ll ignite your entrepreneurial spirit and jump start your business. Watch your idea come to life by learning to develop your unique value proposition, utilize market research, create a business plan, and find the money (aka funding sources)!
You complete the creative pre-planning homework (aka entrepreneurial fun work) online and then you attend a dynamic live-online portion of the class via Zoom.
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that Personal and Professional Learning (PPL) has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s Ocelot Access
- Go to schoolcraft.edu and choose the Ocelot Access (formerly WebAdvisor) tab to register and pay.
- Choose PPL Non-Credit Student.
- Select Register and Pay for Personal and Professional Learning Classes.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit Section Number 910763 or the 4-digit CES Number 1721.
- Check the box to select the course for “Jump Start Your Business” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
Step 2: Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the “Jump Start Your Business” course on April 12, 2022.
- Follow the Register prompt.