Understanding Financial Management
Recurring event see all
October 7, 2021 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Using key financial statements
- Accounting language, including debits and credits
- Preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Cash flow analysis and break even
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940710 or the 4 digit CES Number 1720.
- Check the box to select the course for “Financial Management” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1. • If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the “Financial Management” course on October 7, 2021.
- Enter your email address and select CONTINUE.. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select REGISTER to complete Step 2.