- This event has passed.
Dual Enrollment Information Night
December 15 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
What is High School Dual Enrollment? What are the Benefits?
Schoolcraft College offers opportunities for high school students to get an early start on earning college credit. As a dual enrolled student, you can:
- Complete general education courses to transfer to a four-year university
- Save significantly on the price of tuition; most, if not all, of the cost will be covered by your school district or the Michigan Department of Education
- Explore Schoolcraft’s career and occupational programs
- Sample the college experience before being fully immersed
- Continue to be challenged academically
Join us to learn all of the details and benefits, and to find out if dual enrollment is right for you!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.