- This event has passed.
Business Start-Up Essentials | Virtual — [CANCELLED]
September 14 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
[This event has been cancelled.]
This virtual course is designed for entrepreneurs who are at the beginning stages of starting a business. Topics include creating a unique value proposition, startup cost analysis, funding sources, and the basics for creating a business plan.
Students will complete the pre-work online independently and then bring that knowledge to the live portion of the
6-8 pm class.
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that CEPD has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email.
Registration Opens July 22nd!
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940753 or the 4 digit CES Number 1721.
- Check the box to select the course for “Business Start-Up Essentials” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
STEP 2 Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the “Business Start-Up Essentials” course on September 14, 2021.
- Enter your email address and select CONTINUE. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select REGISTER to complete Step 2.