Business Legal Issues | Virtual
November 16, 2021 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Manage compliance and stay up to date on the legal and business environment.
Topics covered include:
- Tax and liability issues
- Basic elements of a contract
- Employment and property issues
- Leasing and insurance.
This class will be facilitated by an attorney with expertise to guide perspective business owners in setting up the organizational structure to help protect them from unnecessary legal challenges.
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that PPL has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email.
Registration Opens July 22nd! Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940729 or the 4 digit CES Number 1544.
- Check the box to select the course for “Business Legal Issues” and Submit.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1. If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462-4426.
Step 2: Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the “Business Legal Issues” course on September 30, 2021.
- Enter your email address and select Continue. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select Register to complete Step 2.