- This event has passed.
Business Legal-EASE – [CANCELLED]
January 20 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
This event is cancelled.
Legalese doesn’t need to be difficult to understand. Seize this opportunity to address your start-up concerns and compliance issues. Topics covered include:
- Clarity on legal structure
- Employment and property issues
- Tax and liability issues
- Licensing and registration
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that Personal and Professional Learning (PPL) has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email.
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s Ocelot Access
- Go to schoolcraft.edu and choose the Ocelot Access (formerly WebAdvisor) tab to register and pay.
- Choose PPL Non-Credit Student.
- Select Register and Pay for Personal and Professional Learning Classes.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit Section Number 910738 or the 4-digit CES Number 1544.
- Check the box to select the course for “Business Legal-EASE” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462-4426.
Step 2: Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the “Business Legal-EASE” course on January 20, 2022.
- Enter your email address and select Continue. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select Register to complete Step 2.