- This event has passed.
May 17 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Legalese doesn’t need to be difficult to understand. Seize this opportunity to address your start-up concerns and compliance issues. Topics covered include:
- Clarity on legal structure
- Employment and property issues
- Tax and liability issues
- Licensing and registration
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that Personal and Professional Learning (PPL) has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email.
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
Step 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s Ocelot Access
- Go to schoolcraft.edu and choose the Ocelot Access (formerly WebAdvisor) tab to register and pay.
- Choose PPL Non-Credit Student.
- Select Register and Pay for Personal and Professional Learning Classes.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit Section Number 920762 or the 4-digit CES Number 1753.
- Check the box to select the course for “Business Legal-EASE” and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462-4426.
Step 2: Register with the MI-SBDC (Michigan Small Business Development Center
- Go to https://michigansbdc.org/ (or enter the URL in your browser window)
- Hover over Get Started
- Select, from drop-down menu, Training + Events
- View Events/Workshops
- Locate specific class you wish to attend
- Follow Register prompt