The United State Postal Service is now taking orders for home testing kits. There is a limit of 4 per residence. Use this link to order your kits: www.usps.com/covidtest
- Visit the CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) resource page
- Michigan Coronavirus Website (includes MDHHS orders)
- City of Livonia informational website
- CDC handwashing
- CDC Symptom Checker
- CDC COVID-19 Viral Testing Tool
- Wayne County Public Health Department Public Information
- The Wayne County Public Health Department Public Information Line: 734-287-7870 or 2-1-1
Where to Find a COVID-19 Test
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services: has a website that allows users to search for and scehdule a COVID-19 test.
- Wayne County: operates a test site at Sheldon School Building in Canton, 44648 Michigan Ave., that is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. No appointment is required, but insurance is requested though not required
Drugstores and Labs
- Plymouth-based RapidBio: offers PCR testing with results within 48 hours at more than 50 pharmacies across Southeast Michigan and a drive-through testing location at USA Hockey Arena on Beck Road in Plymouth. (register details)
- CVS Pharmacy: offers rapid and PCR testing at more than 100 locations in the region. Most sites are booked for testing many days in advance.
- Meijer: offers free drive-through testing at more than 100 Meijer and independent pharmacy locations throughout the state.
- Walgreens: offers free drive-through testing at most of its Michigan locations, though few appointments are currently readily available.
- Rite Aid: joins its competitors in offering free drive-through COVID-19 testing.
- Free Rapid and PCR Testing: provides testing at various Michigan locations
Most health systems, urgent care centers and physicians offer an avenue for testing. It’s recommended you call your provider for an appointment.
- IHA Urgent Care in the Livonia Medical Center IHA and St. Joe’s Medical Group: currently offer both PCR and rapid antigen COVID-19 testing.
- Beaumont Health: offers testing for symptomatic patients with a doctor’s order.
- Beaumont Urgent Care centers: offer limited walk-in testing and by appointment:
- Henry Ford Health System: offers testing for patients with an appointment and order from their doctor.
- Ascension MyHealth Urgent Care: most locations offer testing and appointments are required at some locations.
- Michigan Medicine: has testing at its hospitals and health centers for its patients and requires a referral.