Join our marketing expert and discover practical applications of marketing concepts designed to grow small businesses. Topics covered include:
•Market analysis and research
•Key marketing implementation tools.
Examine a strategic, well-planned approach to marketing using effective techniques that focus on creating and keeping customers.
This class will take place via Zoom. Please make sure that CEPD has your current email address as log-in directions will be sent by email.
Registration Now Open!
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940724 or the 4 digit CES Number 1719.
- Check the box to select the course for "Marketing Your Business" and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
STEP 2 Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the "Marketing Your Business" course on November 10, 2020.
- Enter your email address and select CONTINUE. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select REGISTER to complete Step 2.