What does it take to lead a successful small business in today’s competitive market?
Find answers as you explore topics including:
:•Utilizing your company’s mission, vision and core values for effective daily operation
•Progressive interviewing and retention strategies
•Creating a positive company culture through strengths-based authentic leadership
Guidelines will be in place to help ensure the health and safety of our students and instructors. Class sizes will be reduced to allow for social distancing. Please visit schoolcraft.edu/cepd for up-to-date information.
Registration Opens July 22, 2020
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940713 for the 4 digit CES Number 1711.
- Check the box to select the course for "Leading Your Business to Success" and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
STEP 2 Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the "Leading Your Business to Success" course on September 10, 2020.
- Enter your email address and select CONTINUE. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select REGISTER to complete Step 2.