Are you in the early stages of developing your business? Join our small business consultant to evaluate the feasibility of your product/service and learn about strategies and tools to give your business an edge. Topics include: funding sources, developing your value proposition, using market research, and the basics for creating a business plan.
Registration Now Open!
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 930783 or the 4 digit CES Number 1715.
- Check the box to select the course for "Business Start-Up Essentials" and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
STEP 2 Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the "Business Start-Up Essentials" course on August 11, 2020.
- Enter your email address and select CONTINUE. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select REGISTER to complete Step 2.