Digital Summer Clinic with Eastern Michigan University Info Session
18600 Haggerty Road
In Liberal Arts, room LA 200
This paid internship with Eastern Michigan University Center for Digital Engagement can help you explore digital marketing career paths. Ever wonder what it would be like to work in a high tech company? From mid-June to August you’d be working for some of the most forward-thinking companies in Michigan.
- Averages 10 hours per week; 90 hours over a 9-week internship with options to work more hours depending on the workload and your availability
- You will be paid $15.18/hour
- Internships take place in Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County
- Be mentored by executives from Google and Zingerman's
Steps to apply:
- Fill out the application here.
- If selected, interviews begin in May
- Final selection takes place at the end of May through the beginning of June