Launching Your New Business
18600 Haggerty Road
Jeffress Center, Room 102 (Use Southeast entrance)
This course meets Tuesday, August 13, and Thursday, August 15, 2019.
Are you in the beginning stages of starting a business? Come join fellow aspiring entrepreneurs to evaluate the market potential of your product/service and learn about available resources to help launch your new business. Topics include: funding sources, developing your value proposition, using market research, and the basics for creating a business plan.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1712 or the 6-digit section number (930783)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the August 13, 2019 course
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.