Launching Your New Business-CANCELLED
18600 Haggerty Road
Jeffress Center, Room 122 (Use Southeast entrance)
CANCELLED-This course meets Tuesday, July 16 and Thursday, July 18, 2019.
Are you in the beginning stages of starting a business? Come join fellow aspiring entrepreneurs to evaluate the market potential of your product/service and learn about available resources to help launch your new business. Topics include: funding sources, developing your value proposition, using market research, and the basics for creating a business plan.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1712 or the 6-digit section number (930781)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the July 16, 2019 course
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.