Discover how to select and manage the right social media platform(s) for your product or
service. Topics covered in this advanced, interactive class:
• Connect with prospective customers
• Raise awareness of your brand
• Increase traffic to your website
Guidelines will be in place to help ensure the health and safety of our students and instructors.
Class sizes will be reduced to allow for social distancing. Please visit schoolcraft.edu/cepd for
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of social media platforms
Registration Opens July 22, 2020
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940716 or the 4 digit CES Number 1660.
- Check the box to select the course for "Putting Social Media to Work for Your Business" and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426
STEP 2 Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the "Putting Social Media to Work for Your Business" course on December 8, 2020.
- Enter your email address and select CONTINUE. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select REGISTER to complete Step 2.