What does it take to lead a successful small business in today's competitive market? Find answers as you explore topics including: examining how your company's mission, vision and core values can be utilized for effective daily operation; progressive interviewing and retention strategies to ensure a best fit for employees; and implementation of a strengths-based authentic leadership approach to create a positive company culture.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940714 or the 4 digit CES Number 1711.
- Check the box to select the course for "Small Business Leadership" and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
STEP 2 Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the "Small Business Leadership" course on November 5, 2019.
- Enter your email address address and select CONTINUE. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select REGISTER to complete Step 2.