Become familiar with the basics of financial management. Topics covered include: how to apply the information from key financial statements to help you manage your business; accounting language, including debits and credits; preparation of the balance sheet and profit and loss statement; cash flow analysis; and break even with specific small business examples.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940731 or the 4 digit CES Number 1546.
- Check the box to select the course for "Financial Management" and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
STEP 2 Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the "Financial Management" course on October 3, 2019.
- Enter your email address address and select CONTINUE. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select REGISTER to complete Step 2.