The first two years of a new business can be challenging. Join us for a money saving series that covers the key topics needed for a young company to grow and succeed. Small Business Leadership, Marketing Your Business
, Business Legal Issues
, and Financial Management
Series runs 9/12/19 - 10/3/19
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- Go to WebAdvisor and choose Continuing Education (Non-Credit) to register and pay.
- Choose Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes under Registration.
- Scroll down to insert the 6-digit section number 940711 or the 4 digit CES Number 1709.
- Check the box to select the course for "Entrepreneur Series" and SUBMIT.
- Complete personal and payment information to complete Step 1.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462- 4426.
STEP 2 Register with the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC)
- Go to MI-SBDC to register for the "Entrepreneur Series" course on September 12, 2019.
- Enter your email address address and select CONTINUE. If you are already in our database it will ask for a password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select REGISTER to complete Step 2.