Manage compliance and stay up to date on the legal and business environment in which your business operates. Topics covered include: tax and liability issues, basic elements of a contract, collections, licenses, registrations, employment and property issues, leasing and insurance. In addition, business owners will receive information about the optimum organizational structure to avoid unnecessary legal issues.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES2 Number 1544 or the 6-digit section number (920763)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the May 14, 2019 course
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.