Discover practical applications of marketing concepts designed to grow small businesses. Topics covered include: market analysis and research, target marketing, assessing competitors, and key marketing implementation tools. Examine a strategic, well planned approach to marketing with several examples of effective hands-on marketing techniques that focus on creating and keeping customers.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1545 or the 6-digit section number (920764)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the May 9, 2019 course
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.