The first two years of a new business can be challenging. Join us for a money saving series that covers the key topics needed for a young company to grow and succeed. Small Business Leadership, Marketing Your Business
, Business Legal Issues
, and Financial Management
Series runs 5/7/19 - 5/16/19
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay for the seminar
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES2 Number 1709 or the 6-digit section number (920760)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the May 7, 2019 course
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.