What does it take to lead a successful small business in today's competitive market? Find answers as you explore topics including: examining how your company's mission, vision and core values can be utilized for effective daily operation; progressive interviewing and retention strategies to ensure a best fit for employees; and implementation of a strengths-based authentic leadership approach to create a positive company culture.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES2 Number 1711 or the 6-digit section number (910758)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the January 10, 2019 course
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.