Music - MUSIC 298
Special Music Projects for Honors Studies - Performance/Composition/Research
2 Credit Hours2 Lecture Hours
This course provides an opportunity for the talented student to explore individually, in depth, under the direction of a faculty member, a performance, composition or research related project. This course provides an opportunity to present traditional musical events such as a recital or a concert or to learn a new technology. Topics and structure will vary based on the individual student's skills and goals.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Please contact the Music department for details.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Formulate a project that meets the department's needs and expands the student's own musical skills or knowledge.
- Work collaboratively with an instructor and, if necessary, other students on an extended project.
- Use appropriate resources to complete an extended project.
- Plan a complex, long-term project.
- Manage a complex, long-term project.
- Synthesize student experiences with a complex, long-term project in written, oral and/or musical form.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday