Mathematics - MATH 240
Calculus With Analytic Geometry 3
5 Credit Hours5 Lecture Hours
Vectors in the plane, vectors in three-space, solid analytic geometry, partial derivatives, line integrals, multiple integrals and applications are the topics covered in this course.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Calculate operations involving vectors.
- Apply vectors to physical situations in the plane.
- Apply vectors to physical situations, including motion, in three dimensions.
- Calculate limits for multivariable functions.
- Determine continuity for multivariable functions.
- Evaluate partial derivatives for multivariable functions.
- Evaluate mixed partial derivatives for multivariable functions.
- Optimize functions of two variables.
- Evaluate double integrals in rectangular coordinates.
- Evaluate double integrals in polar coordinates.
- Evaluate triple integrals in rectangular coordinates.
- Evaluate triple integrals in cylindrical coordinates.
- Evaluate triple integrals in spherical coordinates.
- Evaluate line integrals.
- Apply vector calculus to physical situations.
| ||240||113082||Calc Analy Geom 3||RMT||5||Lai H||0/24/0||Closed||$12.00||T R 06:00 PM-08:26 PM WEBWEB
| ||240||113107||Calc Analy Geom 3||RMT||5||Mingela A||1/24/0||Open||$12.00||M T W R 11:00 AM-12:07 PM WEBWEB
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday