Education - EDUC 291
2 Credit Hours1 Lecture Hours1 Off-site Hours with Faculty4 Off-site Hours without Faculty
Students will spend a minimum of 60 clock hours observing, assisting and teaching in a classroom under the supervision of a certified classroom teacher. Students will also participate in four scheduled seminars. This course requires all students must meet the requirements of a criminal background check.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Develop effective and well-differentiated lesson plans which reflect best practices.
- Critique a classroom management plan based on current best practices.
- Reflect on the success of the instructional and assessment strategies utilized within the classroom to promote learning, student engagement and achievement.
- Engage in in-depth personal reflection that demonstrates newly acquired understandings, questions and personal and professional growth as an educator.
- Incorporate technology into lessons to enhance student learning.
- Demonstrate professional behaviors and attitudes congruent with those of an effective educator.
| ||291||140572||Fieldwork Practicum||RMT||2||Young K||24/30/0||Open||$138.00||R 06:00 PM-07:54 PM WEBWEB
| ||291||140585||Fieldwork Practicum||RMT||2||Young K||12/30/0||Open||$138.00||R 06:00 PM-07:54 PM WEBWEB
| ||291||110561||Fieldwork Practicum||RMT||2||Phillips M||30/30/0||Open||$125.00||R 06:00 PM-07:54 PM WEBWEB
| ||291||110562||Fieldwork Practicum||RMT||2||Young K||26/30/0||Open||$125.00||R 06:00 PM-07:54 PM WEBWEB
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday