Computer Networking Technology - CNT 136
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
This course is designed to prepare students for the dynamic and challenging environment of help desk and end user support. With a focus on communication and organizational skills, students are presented with best practices and procedures necessary for providing quality support for technology end users. Students will use help desk management software and be challenged with real-life scenarios encountered in business environments.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Summarize the needs of technology end users and the technology support function.
- Develop skills for effectively communicating with technology end users.
- Prepare technical support documents.
- Explore troubleshooting processes and resources.
- Summarize common categories of end-user problems.
- Handle support requests using appropriate operational procedures.
- Assess end user technology needs.
- Explore computer user training processes and methods.
- Operate help desk management software and related support tools.
| ||136||142840||Compu User Support||RMT||3||Petteys R||13/22/0||Open||$52.00||R 03:00 PM-05:52 PM WEBWEB
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday