Computer Information Systems - CIS 180
Spreadsheet Applications - Current Software (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course addresses the use of spreadsheet applications as a means to solve problems. Students will analyze comprehensive problems and design a worksheet solution that conforms to established criteria and goals. Emphasis is placed on thinking through problems and using a comprehensive host of tools and features in a popular spreadsheet software package to develop logical solutions.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Prepare an Excel workbook.
- Format an Excel worksheet.
- Use formulas to obtain desired data calculations.
- Interpret data within worksheets.
- Create charts in Excel.
- Apply different templates within Excel.
- Differentiate between the advanced functions within Excel.
- Utilize Excel's analysis tools.
- Import data from the Internet or other sources.
| ||180||142781||Spreadsheet App||Online||3||Towner M||20/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||180||142780||Spreadsheet App||Online||3||Ellis T||6/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||180||142887||Spreadsheet App|| ||3||Walker L||12/22/0||Open||$52.00||M 06:30 PM-09:22 PM AS940
| ||180||112779||Spreadsheet App||Online||3||Ellis T||19/31/0||Open||$12.00||