Computer Graphics Technology - CGT 234
Web Development and Design 3
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- CGT 163 with a minimum grade of 2.0.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Utilize HTML 5 or current standard for developing site structure and semantics.
- Utilize advanced cascade styling techniques for altering the document presentation layer.
- Identify project goals.
- Utilize advanced Web design process to create appropriate solutions to projects.
- Manipulate the DOM to alter HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Test the usability of a Web site.
- Adapt to browser compatibility and their variances.
- Employ debugging, error handling and unit testing.
| ||234||149363||Web Design Dev 3||RMT||3||Hailat Z||22/24/0||Open||$42.00||T 07:00 PM-09:52 PM WEBWEB
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday