Business - BUS 101
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
This course introduces principles, problems and practices of business in areas of organization, management, information related management and e-business, labor, production, human relations, marketing, finance, insurance, regulation and government.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- ENG 101 or may be taken concurrently or minimum score of 18 ACT-English, 25 SAT-Writing and Language, 71 CPT-Sentence Skills or 250 NGA-Writing.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Compare the organization of large and small business entities.
- Analyze the impact of business ethics and social responsibility in achieving competitive advantage.
- Differentiate between opportunities and potential challenges related to international business.
- Evaluate the impact of legal and economic systems on the business environment.
- Assess the role of e-commerce in the business and consumer markets.
- Outline human resource functions in business and their impact on organizational success.
- Explore the roles of marketing strategy in customer relationship management.
- Analyze the accounting and financial management functions and their impact on internal and external stakeholders.
- Characterize the role of computers and related technologies in support of organizational activity.
| ||101||112494||Intro Business||ONL||3||Ragan C||0/31/3||Closed||$12.00||
| ||101||112606||Intro Business||RMT||3||Derderian H||10/30/0||Open||$12.00||M W 11:30 AM-01:10 PM WEBWEB
| ||101||112483||Intro Business||ONL||3||Simo T||3/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||101||112488||Intro Business||ONL||3||Griffith R||7/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||101||112605||Intro Business||RMT||3||Derderian H||8/30/0||Open||$12.00||T R 08:30 AM-10:10 AM WEBWEB
| ||101||112613||Intro Business||RMT||3||Matthews J||8/32/0||Open||$12.00||T R 01:30 PM-03:10 PM WEBWEB
| ||101||112741||Intro Business||ONL||3||Ragan C||3/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||101||112319||Intro Business||ONL||3||Mellnick G||4/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||101||112328||Intro Business||ONL||3||Mellnick G||0/31/0||Closed||$12.00||
| ||101||112342||Intro Business||ONL||3||Ragan C||2/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||101||112601||Intro Business||RMT||3||Mazur B||0/32/0||Closed||$12.00||M W 12:00 PM-01:20 PM WEBWEB
| ||101||112602||Intro Business||RMT||3||Mellnick G||5/30/0||Open||$12.00||T R 08:00 AM-09:20 AM WEBWEB
| ||101||112650||Intro Business||RMT||3||Derderian H||20/30/0||Open||$12.00||R 06:30 PM-09:22 PM WEBWEB
| ||101||112651||Intro Business||RMT||3||Viksne E||15/30/0||Open||$12.00||W 06:00 PM-08:52 PM WEBWEB
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday