Taking the Exam
Schoolcraft College is an authorized Comira test site for the written exams for ACF certification. When you are ready to take the written exam for your ACF certification at the Schoolcraft College Testing Center, you must contact Comira to schedule your exam. You can register with Comira by phone by calling (800) 947-4228, option 4, Monday–Friday 5:30 a.m.–5 p.m. Pacific time and Saturday–Sunday 7 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Pacific time, or via the ACF/Comira Online Registration Site.
- The written exam fee is $75 and should be paid directly to Comira.
- Comira has a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Please note that you must have a credit card to register online.
- An ACF number is required at time of registration. To request an ACF identification number, contact email@example.com prior to registration.
- Written exam scores are valid for two years.
Certification Practice Test Bank
The ACF Education Foundation offers optional practice exams for purchase. The purchase or completion of the practice exam is not required for certification nor does it guarantee success in passing, but should be a good indicator of your readiness to test. Practice exams are available for 30-day unlimited access. The practice exams resemble in style and composition the actual exams, but they are not the actual exams.