Incoming Transcripts

We are pleased to announce that Schoolcraft College accepts electronic transcripts. Please have your institution send your electronic transcripts to us at

Transcripts are valuable assessment and course placement tools. Credit for courses taken at other institutions and courses that can be used to waive prerequisites can be determined by providing the College with your final high school and official college transcripts.

High School Transcripts

Request that your final high school transcript be sent to the College after your final semester grades have posted. The quickest and easiest way to have your final high school transcripts sent to the Admissions and Welcome Center through the Parchment Exchange.

A final high school transcript may also be required if a student is applying for one of the limited enrollment programs, regardless of previous college attendance.

Transfer Student Transcripts

Transfer students are required to submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended. To be considered official, transcripts must be sent to Schoolcraft College directly from the sending institution. The College does not transfer grades; only credits for courses completed with a grade of C or better.

International Transcript Evaluation Services

Students who would like us to review their transcripts from institutions located outside of the United States must use the Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for a course-by-course evaluation. Applications are available on campus in the Registration Center and the Counseling and Advising Center.

Educational Credential Evaluators
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3470
Telephone: (414) 289-3400
Fax: (414) 289-3411