All credit students will be assigned a SCmail account within 24 hours of applying for admission.
Email is our only form of communication for financial aid, registration, waitlisting, and other important college information. All messages will be sent to your Schoolcraft College provided email account.
You can set up the Schoolcraft College email account to automatically forward message to a personal email account of your choice. Please refer to the Email User Guide at www.schoolcraft.edu/email or call the Admissions and Enrollment Center at 734-462-4426 for assistance.
Students and employees can receive text, email and voicemail messages alerting them to weather-related college closings and other emergencies affecting Schoolcraft College and the surrounding area.
Once registered you can add additional email addresses to receive alerts.
SCcares is a new initiative created to provide resources and information to students, faculty, and staff. SCcares also includes an online reporting tool that can be used to:
- Report a general incident or complaint
- Submit an academic appeal or express a concern about academic integrity
- Report concerning or threatening behavior
- Make a general report to Campus Security Police (or you may call 734-462-4424)
Reports can be submitted with a name or anonymously.
Schoolcraft’s mobile app delivers helpful content to your smart phone and other mobile devices. You may utilize the app to:
- Keep posted on classes cancelations and college closings
- Schoolcraft College program information
- Access the college events calendar – dates are at hand so you don’t miss a deadline, break, or an event
- Schoolcraft College campus news – read the latest InFocus news about what’s going on around campus
- Stay in the loop on the latest games schedules and scores
- Links to the history of Schoolcraft College, area and campus maps, directory of college departments and more
- Learn More: Get a full description and discover all SCmobile features