Schedule adjustment will take place during the week that classes begin. Visit the important dates for refunds/W grade and other key deadline dates. Students cannot use WebAdvisor to register once the course is full or has already met for the first time.
Overload: Students who want to try and overload into a full class can attempt to do so from the time the class starts through the end of the schedule adjustment period. Students must obtain written approval from the instructor to overload. Not all instructors accept overloads.
Late Entry: Students wishing to enter a class after it has met for the first time need written approval from the instructor, even if seats are available. Not all instructors accept late entry; OE/OE courses cannot be added after the last day for OE/OE registration.
How to get overload/late entry consent:
- Contact the instructor. A Faculty and Academic Directory is on the Web site under the Quick Links tab.
- Please Contact the in¬structor only during the times which do not interfere with classroom instruction.
- Obtain consent in one of the two ways described below:
- Get an overload/late entry form from the Admissions and Enrollment Center and have your instructor sign it.
- Instructors can email you directly or email us at email@example.com. Emails must come from the instructor’s Schoolcraft email account. Emails need to include student name, ID number, course name/number, section number, term and statement of consent.
- Register and pay for your class(es) by bringing a copy of the consent to the Admissions and Enrollment Center. Full payment is due the same day that you register. More information on payment options can be found in the bulletin on WebAdvisor.
Students enrolling from the waitlist once the class starts must obtain instructor consent and visit the Admissions and Enrollment Center during normal business hours BEFORE the deadline in your waitlist email. If you are unable to register in person BEFORE the deadline, call (734-462-4426) for additional assistance.
Admissions & Enrollment Center hours are:
Monday through Thursday: 8 am- 6:00 pm
Friday: 8 am- 4:30 pm
Students who have not used waitlisting, or who are overloading, need to bring the instructor consent within two business days of receipt. Consents expire after two business days and will not be honored.