St. Joe's Urgent Care

When you need urgent medical attention that is non-life threatening, turn to St. Joe’s Urgent Care Center on the campus of Schoolcraft College. Conveniently located on the first floor of the Jeffress Center, we’re close to you whether you are at home, work or school. All of our physicians are board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.

Urgent Care Services

Non-emergency minor illness and injury

  • Sprains or broken bones
  • Cold and flu
  • Cuts or animal bites
  • Eye, bladder or skin infections
  • Rashes or burns
  • Asthma-related symptoms

Routine medical care and testing

  • School and sports physicals
  • Pregnancy testing
  • Vaccinations (Influenza, Hepatitis B)

Future Services - Occupational Medicine Services

  • Pre-placement physicals
  • Student health services
  • Drug and alcohol screening (in-house with rapid results available)
  • Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
  • Work-related Injuries
  • Return to work exams


We have state-of-the-art digital equipment and our X-rays are rapidly transmitted to the hospital to be read by hospital-based radiologists. Walk-ins are welcome.


A convenient lab is located in our Urgent Care Center. The lab is open for routine lab tests and most can accommodate walk-ins. A physician’s order is required for imaging and laboratory services to be performed.


Day Hours
Monday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Thurday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday and Holidays 8 a.m.-4 p.m.