Steps to Complete Graduation Process
It is important for your future employment and educational goals to complete the Graduation process, even if you don’t participate in the Commencement Ceremony. These simple steps will ensure that you have all the official credentials recognizing your achievement!
1. Check progress toward your degree.
- Log into WebAdvisor and select Check Progress Toward My Degree to track your progress.
2. Complete the online Graduation Application once you have registered for the final semester of
- Log into WebAdvisor and select Apply for Graduation.
- Once final grades have posted for the semester, the Records Office will begin auditing graduation applications to verify that all requirements have been met.
3. Attend a Grad Fair
to purchase your cap and pressed gown, receive guest tickets, and order
4. Attend the Commencement Ceremony
In order to graduate a student must:
- Have a cumulative Schoolcraft GPA at least 2.0.
- Meet any program specific grade or GPA requirements
- Use one of the following catalogs/academic program requirements:
- The requirements for the current year.
- The requirements that were in effect when the student first enrolled at Schoolcraft (or the requirements subsequent to initial enrollment up to 6 years.
- Formally apply for graduation.
Courses numbered below 100 level do not count toward graduation.
Any waivers, substitutions or changes to degree requirements require written approval from the academic administrator who oversees the program, the Vice President and Chief Academic Officer and/or the Registrar.