Steps to Complete Graduation Process
It is important for your future employment and educational goals to complete the Graduation process, even if you don’t participate in the Commencement Ceremony. These simple steps will ensure that you have all the official credentials recognizing your achievement!
1. Check progress toward your degree.
- Log into WebAdvisor and select Check Progress Toward My Degree to track your progress.
2. Complete the online Graduation Application once you have registered for the final semester of
- Log into WebAdvisor and select Apply for Graduation.
- Once final grades have posted for the semester, the Records Office will begin auditing graduation applications to verify that all requirements have been met.
3. Attend a Grad Fair
to purchase your cap and pressed gown, receive guest tickets, and order
4. Attend the Commencement Ceremony