|Course||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|PE 157||Paddleball/Racquetball||(1-1) 2 Cr. Hrs.|
This course provides instruction in rules, safety practices, etiquette, strategy and skills of paddleball and racquetball. Tournament play in singles, doubles and cut-throat is included.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Perform correctly the basic techniques for playing paddleball and racquetball.
- Identify the correct terminology and rules of paddleball and racquetball.
- Demonstrate strategies of paddleball and racquetball.
- Demonstrate safe play at all times.
- Demonstrate characteristics of teamwork, cooperation, and good sportsmanship.
- Cultivate an enjoyable social experience so that he/she might seek participation on the intramural or recreational level.
Note: This course may not be offered every semester.
Please check the PE section of the current course schedule for availability.