Increase your chance for successful self-employment, or business launch by delving into business planning. Topics covered include: specifics of marketing, finance, legal, regulatory and operations issues; key components of information based planning and management; and the first steps for creating a business plan. Actual examples of effective business plans are used as course material.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• Click HERE to access Web Advisor
• Click on Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Click on Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES2 1543 and the 6-digit section number (940728) for the class.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Admissions and Enrollment Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• Click HERE to register for the November 14, 2017 course
• Click on Register for this event online.
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, click Send Verification Code button
to have it sent to you.
• Confirm registration information and click Register.