It is hard to think of an industry that does not use plastic materials. Plastics abound in today's vehicles, food packaging, medical supplies, and toys. The technology is advancing at a rapid pace with innovations such as 3D printing for rapid prototyping of car parts or even making medical prosthetics.
This course is specifically designed for individuals working in the plastics industry who wish to increase their understanding of plastic materials and processing. Focus is on understanding plastic mateirals, tooling, processing and testing, with an emphasis on injection molding. Participants explore different types of plastic materials and how mateiral choice relates to past performance.
Series runs 1/11/18 - 4/5/18
Registration Opens November 20, 2017
This class is offered on Thursdays 6-9pm beginning January 11 through April 5
Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 6257 or the 6-digit section number (815100)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding