Continuing Education and Professional Development
Physical Fitness Programs
Schoolcraft College offers a variety of physical fitness classes as well as drop-in, pay-at-the-door activities to help keep your entire family physically fit! Our facilities include:
- Fitness Center: http://www.schoolcraft.edu/fitnesscenter
- Updated Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms and Family Changing Rooms
- Six courts for Handball, Racquetball, Paddleball, Walleyball
- Gym for Volleyball, Basketball, Tai Chi, Fencing and Yoga
- Aerobic dance room with wood floor and mirrored walls
- Twelve outdoor tennis courts
- Pool with balcony seating
Continuing Education and Professional Development provides the community with the use of an excellent aquatic facility. We have multi-level swim classes for the whole family and highly trained instructors and lifeguards to create a safe and fun learning environment. Come join us for one of our amazing classes.
Not sure which level of swim class you or your child should take? Please review our swim skills to find the appropriate class. Each student must be competent in these skills before moving on to the next swim level.
Schoolcraft College Pool and Locker Room Safety Rules
To keep our students safe while they are using the Schoolcraft College Pool and locker room facilities, we have established the Schoolcraft College Pool and Locker Room Safety Rules. These rules are posted throughout the pool area and locker rooms of the Physical Education building.
For more information, please call (734) 462-4448.