How to Become a Member
Schoolcraft College Fitness Center
If you are a Credit Student:
- Your Membership is FREE!
- Bring a copy of your current semester schedule to the fitness center; fill out membership enrollment forms, get your picture taken, receive a check-in card key, get your questions answered and start working out!
If you are a Prospective Non-Credit Student Member:
- Come to our front desk (or call the center) to get all of your questions answered about membership categories, fees and to discuss any other questions you have about the facility.
- Take a tour of the Center.
- Decide on the membership payment option that works for you and fill out necessary enrollment forms.
- You're ready to work out! Welcome!
Categories and Fees
| Membership ||Fee |
|Active Credit Student |
|“FREE” (if registered for the current semester; must show proof of current registration each semester) |
| Active Faculty/Staff || $15/month (payroll deduction available) |
| Active Faculty/Staff Spouse || $15/month (payroll deduction available) |
| Active CEPD Student || $20/month (if registered for the current semester; must show proof of current class registration) |
| Community Member || $25/month + 1-time $35 enrollment fee |
| Alumni Member || $20/month |
| Emeritus/Honoraire Faculty || $20/month |
* Call the us for other special promotions or considerations for membership types.
Get a Guest Pass
Not ready to commit to a membership yet? Try out the Fitness Center for $5. Anyone can purchase a one time pass to use the Center. Must show I.D. and fill out a health history form. Please call or stop by the Fitness Center for more details.